Tuesday 6 March 2018

101 in 1001 - Go Bowling



Last Wednesday (Feb 28th), I got to cross of another goal on my 101 in 1001 list:

037. Go bowling

Some people from the place I volunteer at invited me to AMF Bowling for the evening, so we had some food/drinks beforehand and then played a few games. I managed to come third (out of 7) in the first game and then ended up dead last, with a spectacular score of 44, in the second. Haha! Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos, so the wonderful public domain image of some pins and a ball above will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...