Sunday 10 January 2016

365 Day of Art: Gas Mask

351. Gas Mask
This is another 365 Days of Art picture; this time it's theme number 351, "Gas Mask". I haven't been able to use the computer for more than around 15 minutes recently, so I've gone back to using charcoal/chalk and graphite instead of digital art. 

Originally this picture was going to be the "Doodle" image, but I got carried away, ended up spending 20 minutes on it, so it doesn't really look like a doodle anymore...maybe. Haha. Excuse the bad photo, but I didn't feel like scanning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...