Monday 1 December 2014

365 Days of Art Update: Dia de los Muertos, Magical Girls, Flowers & Fat Cats

This is an update post for the 365 Days of Art that I'm currently doing. 

50: Your Favourite Holiday - Dia de los Muertos
Above is number 50 (Halloween is actually my favourite, but I draw that all the time, so I chose Dia de los Muertos, which is a close second). The rest of my progress so far this week can be found below and you even get a little bonus limerick with number 12.  I'm just that kind! (Excuse the poor quality photos of the hand drawn ones!)

The random numbers for this week (Nov. 29th - Dec. 6th, 2014) are:

4. A "Speedpaint" using only the binary/pencil tool (pixels).
10. Yourself as a magical girl/boy.
12. Try to create something in the style of another artist.
50. Your favourite holiday.
58. Something green.
83. Western European myth.
341. Alpha. Beta. Delta. Gamma.


4. A Speedpaint

10. Yourself as a magical girl / boy

12. Something in the style of another artist (Edward Gorey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...